Wednesday 9 May 2012

Lips





some of my ideas..


i want to use bright viberant colours like the ones used here.


mosaic lips



 I want to base my project on on key aspect of gossip which is lips. Lips to tell lips to share lips to spread rumours etc. I want it to have a strong message and for people to understand but i also want to have other aspect to it.:
web of lies
grain of truth
white lies
green with envy
black hole
two faced
I want each piece to have its own background story
I'm going to use a broken teabag to represent my grain of truth, i will set up my piece so the grains are trailing across the scene. I want to use the web of lies as a design aspect of it, maybe have cobwebs or entanglements on my pieces. For the white lies i'm going to leave part of one of the cups white and write with white on top of it so that the viewer has to search for what it reads. Each of my cups will have a character. Two faced or green with envy. I don't have it totally figured out but thats the direction i'm going in.

No comments:

Post a Comment