Saturday 5 May 2012

Development to tea sets.






Elena Trepakova
Peter Shire -Marbelized teapot
Wu Ruichen -worlds smallest teapot
Robbie Bell ''when the fat lady sings''

I first was looking at expression and the reactions of one when lying. I wanted to focus on making the main signs of deception. Evil grin, whispered gossip, hurtful smile, entangled story.
I went on from my research into expression and lies and ended up looking farther into gossip, a very intriguing form of lying. It deals with a malicious type of lie, the exageration/embellishment of a story. I really want to bring that evil type of gossiping into my piece.
From there I thought of ideas for my narrative and a few different thing crossed my mind,, but i went with a tea set/ tea party. Typical social gathering for a gossiping session. I then went to look at different types of tea sets..

No comments:

Post a Comment